Sometimes you want another email to be able to send email as you in HubSpot. For example, having a BDR send follow-up notes to prospects you haven’t heard from in a while, or setting appointments. This isn’t possible out of the box with HubSpot, but if you are using Gmail, there is a workaround.
However, you should probably just set up a shared inbox in HubSpot!
- Add an email delegate in Gmail
- Confirm the delegation request from the email
- Connect the delegate email to HubSpot HubSpot -> Settings -> Email -> Connect personal email
- An alias should now be available to send emails in HubSpot when you click the “From” field
- Sending via personal email accounts will prepend the HubSpot user’s name so to change the name to match, go to Profile & Preferences -> Global and change your first name and last name. Log out and then back in so the email name change takes effect