A sales narrative is a cohesive story that explains why customers need your product.
What makes up a problem-solution-specifics narrative?
- Identify the problem, who has it, and what it costs
- What’s changed in the world to make this solveable in a new way and what that means for the problem
- How the new solution works to solve the problem
- Proof that validates your solution
From Founding Sales.
- A sales pitch is the opposite of a VC pitch, it’s less about you and more about them
- Sell solutions not software and describe the solution in terms the buyer uses to evaluate it
- Developing a sales narrative is an iterative process, it might also help identify product problems
- Shape of Stories